Billing & Insurance for Fibroid Treatments
We participate with Medicare and most private insurance plans. We understand that navigating the insurance maze can be overwhelming. We’re here to help you through the insurance process.
If you provide complete and accurate information about your insurance, we will submit claims to your insurance carrier and receive payments for services. Depending on your insurance coverage, you will likely be responsible for co-payments, co-insurance, or other deductible amounts.
- AETNA Commercial: PPO / HMO / EPO / POS
- AETNA Medicare: Advantage / Premier Plan HMO / Value Plan HMO
- AETNA Whole Health-Commercial & AETNA Whole Health Marketplace (Exchange)
- Amerigroup Amerivantage Medicare
- Amerigroup Star & Star Plus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial: PPO / Blue Choice / HMO Blue TX / Blue Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- CIGNA Commercial: PPO / HMO / Open Access / Local Plus
- Community Health Choice Marketplace Plan
- Community Health Choice Star Plus
- HealthSmart PPO / HealthSmart Accel PPO
- Humana Commercial: PPO / HMO / POS / EPO
- Humana Medicare PPO / Medicare Network PFFS / Advantage Gold Plus HMO
- IMS Independent Medical Systems
- Medicaid – Traditional
- MHMD Memorial Hermann Edge
- MHMD Memorial Hermann Solutions Choice / Select
- MHMD Memorial Hermann Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS Private Healthcare Systems PPO
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- Tricare South
- United Healthcare Commercial: HMO / PPO / POS / Open Access (Plus) / EPO
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO
- WellCare HMO
Please contact our billing office or call your insurance carrier should you have questions.
CareCredit Credit Card
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, Houston Fibroids also participates in other options to help cover the cost of Uterine Fibroid Embolization. We accept CareCredit, a healthcare credit card to finance medical procedures. Visit www.carecredit.com to apply for a credit card online, use a payment calculator and more.